A Manual of Acupuncture
- 10000+ Installs -
Promotional Video / Screenshot of A Manual of Acupuncture
Description of A Manual of Acupuncture
This is the latest Android mobile app version of the foremost points textbook in the Western world - A Manual of Acupuncture by Peter Deadman & Mazin Al-Khafaji, with Kevin Baker. The ultimate acupoints index for acupuncturists/acupressure/shiatsu practitioners etc., and much more!
We hope you will enjoy the following features (please note, listed below are the full ‘Pro’ membership features. Downloading the app gives you a free ‘Lite’ account with full access to the Lung channel, and samples of other material. You also have the option of a 7 day free trial of 'Pro' membership access):
• Every channel point and extraordinary point from A Manual of Acupuncture textbook.
• English and Chinese point names, point category, location, location notes, detailed illustration, needling instructions and cautions, actions, clinical application and combinations.
• Each point includes Chinese tones, printed Chinese characters and calligraphy as well as audio of the Chinese pronunciation.
• Videos and commentary for every point showing location and needling technique.
• Videos of Primary Channel pathways and important surface anatomy.
• Illustrations for all primary, luo-connecting, divergent and sinew channels, the eight extraordinary vessels and the body area illustrations.
• All the main point categories (e.g. five shu points, xi-cleft points, back-shu points) for easy revision.
• Create your own point groups which you can use to tailor study and reference.
• Self-testing module to aid learning of points and point categories as well as self-created point groups.
• All points listed anywhere in the App are live links allowing easy browsing/reference.
• Add your own notes to any points field (e.g. location, location note, needling, actions, indications), channel pathways, and more.
• Sophisticated search function, allowing you to limit results to specific channels or fields within points (e.g. actions, indications etc.)
• Indexes (Point Names, Combinations, Indications, General Index), Glossary, and Chinese Dynasties.
• The 12 Cutaneous Regions and Areas Reached by the Channels.
• Reference pages including: functions of the channels, about point categories, cun measurements, location and needling guidelines and much more.
• Access the material included in your membership level via our Online Edition at no extra cost with the same login details.
More Information Of A Manual of Acupuncture
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to A Manual of Acupuncturemore
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses10M 4.1
Curable Pain Relief6.5M 4.0
Dialysis of Drugs2.3M 2.9
LTC SOM Regs11M 4.0
Fall Alert – My Medic Watch20M 3.0
CNA Test Genie36M 4.8
ABC of Ear, Nose and Throat 6e6.3M 0.0
Practical Medical Procedures6.3M 0.0
Journal Club: MedicineVaries with device 4.5
HEARING AID APP, HEARING AMPLIFIER25M 3.2