Promotional Video / Screenshot of Clinical Topics in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Description of Clinical Topics in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
This JP Medical app-book,Key Clinical Topics in Obstetrics &Gynaecology, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra’spatented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators: Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator, and more
• Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Key Clinical Topics in Obstetrics & Gynaecology offers an indispensable and practical guide for exam revision and clinical practice. Written and edited by specialists with a wealth of experience, this book provides rapid access to the core topics in obstetrics and gynaecology. Each topic is written in a concise and easy-to-digest format, making this book an essential resource for exam revision and quick reference at the point of care.
- More than 100 topics presented in alphabetical order, from abnormality of the genital tract, to venous thromboembolism
- Effective exam revision for MRCOG Part 2 candidates
- Succinct coverage of clinical features, diagnosis and patient management
- Includes clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of concepts
- Contributions from experienced specialists to ensure authoritative, accurate content
Editors: Emma Crosbie, Alexander Heazell, Andrew Pickersgill, and Richard Slade
Publisher: JP Medical
A SUBSCRIPTION-FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most-trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers such as Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.
More Information Of Clinical Topics in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to Clinical Topics in Obstetrics & Gynaecologymore
PMHNP-BC Pocket Prep13M 4.4
Language Therapy: Aphasia29M 4.8
Anatomy 3D Atlas38M 3.9
Paramedic Protocol Provider47M 4.5
EMRA MobilEM95M 3.3
Critical - Medical Guide56M 3.9
Saunders Comprehensive Review NCLEX-PN Examination12M 4.6
Lippincott Nursing Advisor28M 3.3
Advanced Language Therapy: Aphasia92M 4.2
Community Paediatrics7.7M 0.0
Hale’s Medications & Mothers' Milk44M 2.7