Decibel X - Pro Sound Meter
- 1000000+ Installs -
Promotional Video / Screenshot of Decibel X - Pro Sound Meter
Description of Decibel X - Pro Sound Meter
"Decibel X" is one of very few sound meter apps on the market that has highly reliable, pre-calibrated measurements and supports frequency weightings: ITU-R 468, A and C. It turns your phone device into a professional sound meter, precisely measures the sound pressure level (SPL) all around you. This extremely useful and beautiful sound meter tool will not only be an essential gadget for many uses but also bring you a lot of fun. Have you wondered how quiet is your room or how loud is a rock concert or sport event? "Decibel X" will help you answer all of those.
WHAT MAKES "DECIBEL X" SPECIAL:
- Trusted accuracy: the app is carefully tested and calibrated for most devices. The precision is matching with real SPL devices
- Frequency weighting filters: ITU-R 468, A, B, C, Z
- Spectrum analyzer: FFT and BAR graphs to display real time FFT. Those are very useful for frequency analysis and musical tests. Real time predominant frequency is also displayed.
- Powerful, smart history data management:
+ Recording data can be saved into a list of history records for future access and analysis
+ Each record can be exported as hi-res PNG graph or CSV text via sharing services
+ Fullscreen mode to give overview the whole history of an record
- Dosimeter: NIOSH, OSHA standards
- InstaDecibel to capture your dB report overlaid on photos and easily shared via popular social networks (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Beautiful, intuitive and carefully crafted UI design
- Standard time weightings (Response Time): SLOW (500 milliseconds), FAST (200 milliseconds) and IMPULSE (50 milliseconds)
- Trimming calibration from -50 dB to 50 dB
- Standard measurement range from 20 dBA up to 130 dBA
- HISTO graph for plotted history of the recorded values
- WAVE graph with 2 display modes: Rolling & Buffer
- Real time scale level chart
- Display Current, Average/Leq, and Max values with both nice and clear digital and analog layouts
- Quick reference text to help you compare with real-life examples
- "Keep Device Stay Awake" option for long duration recording
- Reset and clear current recording at any time
- Pause/Resume at any time
- Please do not expect a quiet room reading will be 0 dBA. The range 30 dBA - 130 dBA is the standard usable range and an average quiet room will be about 30 dBA.
- Although most devices are pre-calibrated, custom calibration is suggested for serious purposes requiring higher precision and accuracy. To calibrate, you will need a real external device or calibrated sound meter as a reference, then adjust the trimming value until the reading matches with the reference.
If you like it or have suggestions, please support us by rating and giving us comments and feedback.
More Information Of Decibel X - Pro Sound Meter
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to Decibel X - Pro Sound Metermore
Smart Tools Pro5.2M 0.0
Simple Dice 32.6M 0.0
Pdf Converter Pro21M 0.0
Light Pulse7.7M 0.0
HTC TV Remote Control5.7M 0.0
Ice SnapBeauty Cam41M 0.0
Quality Oil18M 0.0
Calculator Lock - Hide Photos13M 4.2
Ultimate VPN18M 4.3
Flosho(Floating Shortcuts Launcher)3.3M 0.0
LuLu Plus VPN6.4M 0.0
Date & time calculator2.9M 4.2
Timberlog - Timber log volume calculator8.8M 4.4
Off-Road Inclinometer16M 4.2
Compass & Spirit Level Pro816k 4.6
My chatr6.2M 2.8
SuperVision+ Magnifier No Ads6.9M 4.3
Magnifier: magnifying glass3.7M 4.6
Magnifier 4 Pro4.5M 4.6
HERZ FBH - Floor Heating Calc1.1M 4.8
Строительные калькуляторы ProstoBuild7.2M 4.9
Atala PRISM10M 4.9
Textures for Minecraft PE10M 4.2