Size：Varies with device
- 500000+ Installs -
Promotional Video / Screenshot of GPSTest
Description of GPSTest
No ads, and no trackers - GPSTest displays real-time information for GNSS and SBAS satellites in view of your device. A vital open-source testing tool for platform engineers, developers, and power users, GPSTest can also assist in understanding why your GPS/GNSS isn't working.
Supports dual-frequency* GNSS for:
• GPS (USA Navstar) (L1, L2, L3, L4, L5)
• Galileo (European Union) (E1, E5, E5a, E5b, E6)
• GLONASS (Russia) (L1, L2, L3, L5)
• QZSS (Japan) (L1, L2, L5, L6)
• BeiDou/COMPASS (China) (B1, B1-2, B2, B2a, B3)
• IRNSS/NavIC (India) (L5, S)
• Various satellite-based augmentation systems SBAS (e.g., GAGAN, Anik F1, Galaxy 15, Inmarsat 3-F2, Inmarsat 4-F3, SES-5) (L1, L5)
*Dual-frequency GNSS requires device hardware support and Android 8.0 Oreo or higher. More at https://medium.com/@sjbarbeau/dual-frequency-gnss-on-android-devices-152b8826e1c.
The "Accuracy" feature lets you measure the error in your device's position against your *actual* location (entered by you). Other apps show you the *estimated* accuracy, which is generated by your device. GPSTest lets you to compare this estimated accuracy to *actual* accuracy!
• Inject Time Data - Injects Time assistance data for GPS into the platform, using information from a Network Time Protocol (NTP) server
• Inject PSDS Data - Injects Predicted Satellite Data Service (PSDS) assistance data for GNSS into the platform, using information from a PSDS server. Note that some devices don't use PSDS for assistance data - if this is your device, you'll see a message saying "Platform does not support injecting PSDS data". PSDS is the generic term for products like [XTRA assistance data](http://goo.gl/3RjWX).
• Clear Assist Data - Clears all assistance data used for GNSS, including NTP and XTRA data (Note: if you select this option to fix broken GNSS on your device, for GPS to work again you may need to ‘Inject Time’ and ‘Inject PSDS’ data. You may also see a large delay until your device acquires a fix again, so please use this feature with caution.)
• Settings - Switch between light and dark themes, change map tile type, auto-start GPS on startup, minimum time and distance between GPS updates, keep screen on.
Open-source on Github:
GPSTest discussion forum:
Nostalgic for old releases? Don't have Google Play Services on your device? Download old versions here:
If you want to see the map on the Map tab, you'll need to install Google Play Services.
Also available on F-Droid:
More Information Of GPSTest
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to GPSTestmore
Smart Tools Pro5.2M 0.0
Simple Dice 32.6M 0.0
Pdf Converter Pro21M 0.0
Light Pulse7.7M 0.0
HTC TV Remote Control5.7M 0.0
Ice SnapBeauty Cam41M 0.0
Quality Oil18M 0.0
Calculator Lock - Hide Photos13M 4.2
Ultimate VPN18M 4.3
Flosho(Floating Shortcuts Launcher)3.3M 0.0
LuLu Plus VPN6.4M 0.0
GPS Waypoints8.7M 3.5
MGRS UTM GPS6.4M 4.0
Accurate Barometer PRO7.8M 4.4
GPS Data5.4M 4.6
TokenPocket Wallet Crypto DeFi42M 4.7
MYReport Field Service1.6M 4.6
My Report8.9M 4.9
Service Reports+4.3M 4.9
Service Report692k 4.8
ecoATM - Sell & Recycle Your Mobile Phones31M 3.6