Promotional Video / Screenshot of HRV4Training
Description of HRV4Training
The only scientifically validated HRV app that doesn't require an external sensor. HRV4Training helps you optimize your goals by providing tailored feedback on your physical condition
On compatibility with your phone: the app will detect right away if your phone is supported so that you can always get a refund in case it is not.
HRV4Training in addition to our camera based measurements, bluetooth and ANT sensors, supports the dedicated sensor present in Samsung Galaxy phones as well as the Oura ring.
HRV4Training is also the first app that goes beyond simple measurements and provides insights on:
1) acute or day to day HRV changes in response to different stressors (alcohol, travel, sick days, training, menstruation, etc.)
2) long term multi-parameter trends to look at the big picture
3) correlations between physiological measurements and annotations
4) training load analysis, fitness, fatigue, readiness to perform and injury risk
5) VO2max estimation for runners linking the app to Strava or TrainingPeaks
6) Training Polarization analysis (or 80/20)
7) Weekly and monthly summaries to track progress.
All data is processed inside the app in order to provide you with actionable interpretations that can help optimizing your training plan and performance.
- HRV-based advice helps you to adapt your trainings based on objective measures of recovery
- TAGS: lets you tag your sleep, mental energy, muscle fatigue, stress and all other parameters that can help you understand what is influencing your physical condition and physiological stress
- Works with Bluetooth SMART heart rate monitors (a Polar H7 is recommended) or ANT+ heart rate monitors.
- Configurable test (choose test duration between 1, 3 or 5 minutes)
- Shows the PPG signal view to ensure signal quality during the test if the camera is used instead of a sensor
- Extracts and stores the following features while lying down and/or standing: heart rate, mean of beat-to-beat intervals (AVNN), standard deviation of beat-to-beat intervals (SDNN), square root of the mean squared difference of successive R-Rs (rMSSD), number of pairs of successive R-Rs that differ by more than 50 ms (pNN50), low frequency power (LF, 0.04-0.15 Hz), high frequency power (HF, 0.15-0.40 Hz)
- HRV4T Recovery Points to provide a single, straightforward metric to analyze your physical condition
- Population summaries and people like you comparisons to put your data into perspective
- Data export via email or Dropbox
- RR-intervals correction
- Integrates with TrainingPeaks, SportTracks, Genetrainer, Strava and others
More details on HRV and app usage are available here:
More details on HRV using the phone's camera are available here:
HRV4Training requires to register an account with your email address, so that your data can be backed up safely and retrieved in case anything happens (app issue, changing phone, etc.).
More Information Of HRV4Training
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to HRV4Trainingmore
American TKD Martial Arts5.8M 0.0
Skills Academy14M 0.0
App Momento Meditação Mindfulness - Atenção Plena66M 0.0
לאומית ניטור דיגיטלי178M 0.0
Fibromialgia Diagnóstico13M 0.0
Fat burning Juice-30 Days Program12M 0.0
PRO RUN CLUB5.8M 0.0
Global Health & Wellness Solutions4.9M 0.0
Erste Hilfe Kompakt kostenlos60M 0.0
Facegroovin' - face yoga61M 0.0
Health Matching Account Services20M 0.0
Zwift Companion75M 4.5
Xplova Workout13M 3.4
World Walking5.5M 2.9
Xert Mobile16M 4.1
Accupedo+ pedometer - step counter9.4M 4.5
5K Runmeter - Run / Walk Training28M 3.9
Runmore 5K Trainer (with Wear) - Easy RunningVaries with device 4.3
Couch to 5K®105M 4.6
Ghostracer - GPS Run & CycleVaries with device 4.1
Kubios HRV34M 2.8
JUSTMOVE - KEEP CONNECTED244M 3.5
TrainAsONE: AI Running App, training plans & coach97M 4.4