Human Anatomy Atlas
- 10000+ Installs -
Promotional Video / Screenshot of Human Anatomy Atlas
Description of Human Anatomy Atlas
The only anatomy atlas illustrated by physicians, Atlas of Human Anatomy, 7th edition, brings you world-renowned, exquisitely clear views of the human body with a clinical perspective.
The only anatomy atlas illustrated by physicians, Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, 7th edition, brings you world-renowned, exquisitely clear views of the human body with a clinical perspective. In addition to the famous work of Dr. Frank Netter, you’ll also find nearly 100 paintings by Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today’s foremost medical illustrators. Together, these two uniquely talented physician-artists highlight the most clinically relevant views of the human body. In addition, more than 50 carefully selected radiologic images help bridge illustrated anatomy to living anatomy as seen in everyday practice.
- Over 500 beautifully colored and easily understood illustrations, it teaches the complete human body with unsurpassed clarity and accuracy.
- Region-by-region coverage, including Muscle Table appendices at the end of each section.
- Large, clear illustrations with comprehensive labels not only of major structures, but also of those with important relationships.
- Radiographs, computed tomographic (CT) images, CT angiograms, and magnetic resonance (MR) images
- Associates normal anatomy with an application of that knowledge in a clinical setting
- Offers a strong selection of imaging to show you what is happening three dimensionally in the human body, the way you see it in practice
- Separate groups of illustrations are devoted to anatomy and imaging - head and neck, back and spinal cord, thorax, abdomen, pelvis and perineum, upper and lower limb
New to This Edition
Updates to the 7th Edition – based on requests from students and practitioners alike:
- New Systems Overview section featuring brand-new, full-body views of surface anatomy, vessels, nerves, and lymphatics.
- More than 25 new illustrations by Dr. Machado, including the clinically important fascial columns of the neck, deep veins of the leg, hip bursae, and vasculature of the prostate; and
difficult-to-visualize areas like the infratemporal fossa.
- New Clinical Tables at the end of each regional section that focus on structures with high clinical significance. These tables provide quick summaries, organized by body system, and indicate
where to best view key structures in the illustrated plates.
- More than 50 new radiologic images – some completely new views and others using newer imaging tools – have been included based on their ability to assist readers in grasping key elements of gross anatomy.
- Updated terminology based on the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, with common clinical eponyms included.
More Information Of Human Anatomy Atlas
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to Human Anatomy Atlasmore
Valeurs Biologiques normales2.9M 0.0
ABG Analyzer2.4M 0.0
Asia Retina22M 0.0
Pershama - Egypt Pharmacy Delivery App8.9M 0.0
SQ MiSalu29M 0.0
Bra Liv nära69M 0.0
Medtanken – Digifysisk Vård69M 0.0
Baton Rouge General Pharmacies23M 0.0
Understanding MRI: Multiple Sclerosis46M 0.0
IBM Micromedex NeoFax13M 3.0
Palliative Care Second Edition4.4M 0.0
Pocket Tutor: Paediatric Clinical Examination3.8M 0.0
Mosby's Dental Drug Reference16M 0.0
NHA CPT Pocket Prep12M 4.6
Child and Adolescent Psychiatr4.2M 0.0
NCLEX-RN Practice Test Genie39M 4.6
ASRA Coags7.0M 4.6
Classify Rx for pharmacologyVaries with device 3.8
Skyscape Medical Library - 400+ Medical Resources18M 4.3
My Aphasia Coach14M 3.8
Nurse’s Drug Handbook6.4M 4.2