Promotional Video / Screenshot of Mount Sinai Guides: Gastroent.
Description of Mount Sinai Guides: Gastroent.
This Wiley - Blackwell app-bookMount Sinai Expert Guides: Gastroenterology,is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Gastroenterology will provide physicians with an extremely clinical and accessible handbook covering the major GI diseases and symptoms, their diagnosis and clinical management.
Perfect as a point-of-care resource on the hospital wards and also as a refresher for board exam preparation, the focus throughout is on providing rapid reference, essential information on each disease to allow for quick, easy browsing and assimilation of the must-know information. All chapters follow a consistent template including the following features:
• An opening bottom-line/key points section
• Classification, pathogenesis and prevention of disease
• Evidence-based diagnosis, including relevant algorithms, laboratory and imaging tests, and potential pitfalls when diagnosing a patient
• Disease management including commonly used medications with dosages, when to perform surgery, management algorithms and how to prevent complications
• How to manage special populations, ie, in pregnancy, children and the elderly
• The very latest evidence-based results, major society guidelines (ASG/ACG/UEGW) and key external sources to consult
If you specialise in gastroenterology and require a concise, practical guide to the clinical management of GI disease, bought to you by one of world's leading hospitals, then this is the perfect book for you
Authors: Bruce E. Sands
Publisher: Wiley – Blackwell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, medical calculators, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
More Information Of Mount Sinai Guides: Gastroent.
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to Mount Sinai Guides: Gastroent.more
Official NBSTSA CSFA Exam Prep12M 4.3
RN Pocket Guide10M 4.6
NPTE-PTA Pocket Prep13M 4.5
Krankheiten in der Schwangerschaft, 2 Auflage4.8M 0.0
HESI A2 Pocket Prep33M 4.2
Preventicus Heartbeats. ECG alike medical test.95M 3.9
Oxford Handbook of Epidemiology for Clinicians4.4M 0.0
Medical ID - In Case of Emergency (ICE)7.1M 4.7
Diagnosaurus DDx7.4M 4.5
Voice Analyst10M 4.1
Oxford Handbook of Respira Med7.0M 0.0