- 500000+ Installs -
Promotional Video / Screenshot of myPhonak
Description of myPhonak
The myPhonak app offers you a remote control functionality which allows you to adjust not only the volume and program but other advanced hearing aid settings such as noise reduction and microphone directionality. You can also have access to the Enhanced Speech Focus* slider, which allows you to change the strength of the new noise canceller.
* Only available in Phonak Audéo™ P90 (Paradise) devices
The app also enables you to communicate with your HCP and have your hearing aids adjusted remotely and in real-time through Remote Support**. Your HCP can also test your hearing directly through your hearing aids ***. Not only this but your HCP can also send you listening tasks to complete and provide feedback to help you get acclimatized to your hearing aids through Hearing Diary**. Your HCP can also make adjustments to the hearing aids based off the received feedback. Tap Control settings can be configured in the app and other information such as access status like state of the battery charge, wearing time and more.
** Speak to your HCP to see if this service is offered in your country
*** This doesn’t replace a diagnostic audiological test
The myPhonak app empowers you to:
- adjust the volume, change program or ambient balance while streaming or tinnitus noiser intensity of your hearing aids
- personalize and customize your hearing programs by making adjustments to the sounds of your hearing aids
- access the Enhanced Speech Focus where adjustments to the new noise canceller can be made
- save your adjustments in the app so you can use them at any time
- access to status information like battery state of charge and wearing time for rechargeable hearing aids
- configure Auto On when out of charger for rechargeable hearing aids
- change Bluetooth Codec configuration for HFP calls
- configure Tap Control settings for Paradise hearing aids
- get your hearing aids adjusted by your hearing care professional in real-time and remotely
- see and talk with your hearing care professional during your remote fitting session
- have your hearing tested remotely via your hearing aids
- experience your new adjustments and give immediate feedback during the remote session
- send feedback and communicate via messages with your hearing care professional about your listening experience
- complete listening tasks with and without your hearing aids to help acclimatize to your hearing aids
- Phonak Audéo™ P (Paradise) ****
- Phonak Audéo™ M (Marvel)
- Phonak Bolero™ M (Marvel)
- Phonak Virto™ M (Marvel)
- Phonak Naida™ M-SP (Marvel)
- Phonak Naida™ Link M (Marvel)
- Phonak Brio™ 4
- Phonak Brio™ 3 R-C *****
- Phonak Audéo™ B-Direct *****
**** Release dates vary by country. Contact your hearing care professional (HCP) for availability.
***** without advanced remote control features.
myPhonak app can be used on Google Mobile Services (GMS) certified AndroidTM devices supporting Bluetooth® 4.2 and Android OS 7.0 or newer.
If you want to check if your smartphone is compatible, please visit our compatibility checker: https://www.phonak.com/com/en/support/product-support/compatibility.html
The myPhonak app is compatible with Phonak hearing aids with Bluetooth® connectivity.
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Bluetooth® is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by Sonova AG is under license.
More Information Of myPhonak
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to myPhonakmore
VITAS® Healthcare App28M 4.3
FirstLine Benefits30M 4.8
NYU Langone Health51M 4.4
OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes55M 4.0
CVS Caremark16M 3.6
HearMax Super Hearing Aid Amplifier2.6M 4.3
Protégete Panamá10M 4.2
MEDITECH MHealth3.4M 3.2