- 1000000+ Installs -
Promotional Video / Screenshot of myStudentAid
Description of myStudentAid
Whether you’re a student, parent, or borrower, Federal Student Aid’s official myStudentAid app has the tools and resources you need to apply for and manage financial aid for college or career school on the go. Complete the FAFSA® form, Master Promissory Note, and Annual Student Loan Acknowledgment. Quickly view loan and grant information on your personalized dashboard. You can also get relevant account alerts, track your repayment progress, and get instant answers to your questions.
Apply for Aid
• Securely begin, complete, and submit a new or renewal FAFSA form.
• Electronically transfer your federal tax information into a FAFSA form using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (IRS DRT).
• Transfer parent information from a completed FAFSA form for one of your children into a new FAFSA form for another child.
• View and compare information about the schools selected on the FAFSA form.
• Complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) conveniently in the app. The MPN is a legal document required to get a federal student loan.
Manage Your Aid
• Access a personalized dashboard that summarizes your aid information, highlights upcoming loan payments, and provides relevant content and checklists.
• Track your detailed loan and grant information, aid overpayments, remaining Direct Loan and Pell Grant eligibility, and more with the Aid Summary feature.
• Understand the cost of college, learn loan and borrowing basics, and see a snapshot of your loans in your Annual Student Loan Acknowledgment.
• View important paperwork and correspondence in My Documents.
Stay on Track
• Meet Aidan®, our virtual assistant that can answer questions about federal student aid. Whether you want to find out your current loan balance, get help answering questions about the FAFSA form, or reach your loan servicer, Aidan is here to help you find an answer.
• View customer service contact information and send emails from the app.
• Track the status of your Feedback Center cases and borrower defense applications, view details, and upload documents.
• Get important account updates within the Notification Center.
• Receive push notifications on your phone.
You can also share your feedback and ideas at any time through short customer surveys that you’ll find in the app’s menu and after completing certain forms.
Download the Federal Student Aid’s official myStudentAid app today for a personalized financial aid experience.
More Information Of myStudentAid
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to myStudentAidmore
Expobank CZ Authorization Key26M 0.0
ValeConfia Distribuidora31M 0.0
Info Auxilio. Saiba tudo sobre Auxilio Emergencial12M 0.0
Earn Money - Income Taka11M 4.3
Online Multi - B2B B2C23M 0.0
Social Income BD3.0M 4.0
Pocket SQS2.8M 0.0
Town of Cheektowaga FCU22M 0.0
Shriram Chits E-Payment4.1M 0.0
Shriram Chits Tamilnadu Online Payment3.7M 0.0
Doller Earn10.0M 4.8
Turbo Card49M 4.4
TaxCaster: Tax Calculator6.0M 4.0
TaxAct ExpressVaries with device 3.6
TaxSlayer: File your taxes22M 4.1
Upturn: Free Credit Disputes to Fix Credit Errors41M 4.0
Jackson Hewitt® Tax Pro From Home90M 4.0
State Farm®41M 4.7
Truebill Budget & Bill Tracker182M 4.4
myFICO: FICO Score & Reports11M 4.3
Thimble Insurance57M 4.4