Promotional Video / Screenshot of Oxford Handbook Ophthalmology
Description of Oxford Handbook Ophthalmology
This Oxford University Press app-book,Oxford Handbook of Ophthalmology, 3rd edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP BOOK includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
• Provides a systematic summary of ophthalmic disease directed towards diagnosis, assessment and ongoing management
• Includes checklists for common clinical conditions and algorithms for important presentations
• In line with NICE and Royal College of Ophthalmologists' Guidelines to provide essential evidence-based management advice
• Invaluable to all those working in ophthalmology and studying for postgraduate examinations
New to this edition
• Fully revised to include recent updates in the medical and surgical treatment of eye disease, and associated Royal College and NICE guidelines
• Closely aligned to the revised training curriculum for the Royal College of Ophthalmologists' examinations
• Includes brand new chapters on laser procedures and theatre notes
• Provides new topics including gene therapy, retinal implants and femtosecond laser
Fully revised for its third edition, the Oxford Handbook of Ophthalmology is a concise, systematic guide to all aspects of diagnosis, assessment, and ongoing management of ophthalmic diseases and conditions. Closely aligned with the curriculum for the ophthalmic postgraduate exams, and containing the most up-to-date clinical guidance, and practical advice, this is the essential resource for all those caring for ophthalmic patients.
Covering the key information for both trainees and specialists; from clinical methods and the use of ophthalmic instruments, to basic perioperative care and advanced life support protocols. It includes new chapters covering laser procedures and theatre notes, as well as new sections on emerging technologies such as adaptive optics and gene therapy for retinal diseases. With expert advice, the latest clinical guidance, and its easy-reference format, this unique resource provides immediate access to the information you need, when you need it.
Readership: This book is aimed primarily at trainee ophthalmologists, but will also be of interest to qualified ophthalmologists, optometrists, orthoptists, ophthalmic nurses, ophthalmic technicians and non-specialist doctors with an interest in ophthalmology.
Authors: Alastair Denniston and Philip Murray
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
More Information Of Oxford Handbook Ophthalmology
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to Oxford Handbook Ophthalmologymore
HEARING AID APP, HEARING AMPLIFIER25M 3.2
Surgical Oncology6.4M 0.0
Glycemic Index Load in food net carbs diet tracker6.6M 4.5
Clinical Constellation Bundle8.1M 0.0
Diabetes & Diet Tracker93M 4.7
Geriatrics At Your Fingertips17M 3.9
IBM Micromedex Drug Info24M 2.8
Nurse's Drug Handbook36M 3.7
Oxford Handbook Clin Pharma 2e5.4M 0.0
DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis6.8M 2.9
Pulmonary Hypertension3.8M 0.0
Christella VoiceUp - Feminize your voice76M 3.2