- 1000000+ Installs -
Promotional Video / Screenshot of phyphox
Description of phyphox
Did you know that you are carrying a 3D magnetometer? That you can use your phone as a pendulum to measure earth's local gravitational acceleration? That you can turn your phone into a sonar?
phyphox gives you access to the sensors of your phone either directly or through ready-to-play experiments which analyze your data and let you export raw data along with the results for further analysis. You can even define your own experiments on phyphox.org and share them with colleagues, students and friends.
- A selection of pre-defined experiments. Just press play to start.
- Export your data to a range of widely used formats
- Remote-control your experiment through a web interface from any PC on the same network as your phone. No need to install anything on those PCs - all you need is a modern web browser.
- Define your own experiments by selecting sensor inputs, defining analysis steps and creating views as an interface using our web-editor (http://phyphox.org/editor). The analysis can consists of just adding two values or using advanced methods like Fourier transforms and crosscorrelation. We offer a whole toolbox of analysis functions.
- Light intensity
*some sensors are not present on every phone.
- CSV (Comma separated values)
- CSV (Tab-separated values)
(if you need other formats, please let us know)
This app has been developed at the 2nd Institute of Physics A at the RWTH Aachen University.
Explanation for the permissions requested
If you have Android 6.0 or newer, some permissions will only be asked for when needed.
Internet: This grants phyphox network access, which is required to load experiments from online resources or when using the remote access. Both are only done when requested by the user and no other data is transmitted.
Bluetooth: Used to access external sensors.
Read external storage: This is may be necessary when opening an experiment stored on the device.
Record audio: Required to use the microphone in experiments.
Location: Used to access GPS for location-based experiments.
Camera: Used to scan QR codes for external experiment configurations.
More Information Of phyphox
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to phyphoxmore
Codenza Pro9.5M 4.5
Object Oriented Programming4.9M 3.8
450 DSA Cracker 🔥 - Track & Crack DS Algo Easily4.0M 4.5
Learn jQuery4.3M 0.0
His House54M 5.0
ABSU Post Utme Exam Key-points ( Updated newly)6.9M 4.8
SMAN 1 Sukatani1.7M 4.3
Мобильный университет5.3M 3.1
Jago Bahasa Inggris Sehari-hari - Terbaru 20208.1M 4.1
TES CPNS 2021-20229.2M 3.6
Geografi Kelas XI.II8.7M 5.0
Harris Creek55M 5.0
Logic Circuit Simulator Pro26M 4.5
Arduino Starter Kit15M 4.2
Electrohelper - electronics lab in your pocket14M 4.4
KingDraw Chemical Structure Editor81M 4.5
Smartify: Explore a world of arts and culture16M 4.0
DrawBy - professional drawing step by step40M 3.9
Da Vinci Eye: Anyone Can Draw9.5M 4.1
Preschool Learning - Kids ABC, Number, Color & Day45M 4.3
Japanese characters42M 4.7
Alphabet Phonics Sounds & Alphabet for Kids24M 4.5
Metaverse - Augmented Reality29M 2.9