PONS Vocabulary Trainer
- 500000+ Installs -
Promotional Video / Screenshot of PONS Vocabulary Trainer
Description of PONS Vocabulary Trainer
The ideal app for language-learning: Learn only the vocabulary that you really need. Compile your own lessons or buy vocabulary from PONS and Klett.
At last you can integrate the words you’ve looked up in the dictionary into your active vocabulary. Use your time on the move effectively - in a waiting room or at the bus stop, for example. With this app you can collect and practise the vocabulary you need wherever and whenever you wish!
Who is this app for?
It’s ideal for all learners of foreign languages who want to practise their vocabulary while on the move. With this app you can use the PONS Vocabulary Trainer on the road and at home. It’s simple: just transfer the vocabulary that you downloaded or practised while travelling, to your computer when you sign in at home.
What can this Vocabulary Trainer do?
• It collects the words you look up in the PONS.com online dictionaries. So, you only learn the vocabulary that you need.
• You can add any vocabulary you like to the Vocabulary Trainer and thus tailor it to your individual requirements.
• With its methodological approach, the PONS Vocabulary Trainer adapts to your individual learning level so that you can successfully learn vocabulary.
• The Trainer teaches you new vocabulary step by step: five different types of exercise become gradually more challenging as you progress, so that you can master the fifth, most advanced exercise called LexiTest, where you translate a vocabulary item without any help.
Alternative to this 5-Exercise Mode you may use the traditional Flash-Card Mode. Check through all of the vocab items in a lesson to see if you already know them.
• It can be used with all of the languages available at PONS.com: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish. In addition, Japanese is available as well.
What can the app do?
• The following free vocabulary lists have already been prepared for you, so that you can get started right away: a German-English “Internet & Co.” vocabulary plus the most important words and expressions for travel, accommodation, eating and shopping in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek and Turkish.
• Look up words online in over 30 PONS dictionaries directly through the app. Then, simply tap on your looked-up item; it is then copied to your vocabulary trainer together with its translation. You don’t even need to use your mobile browser.
• You don’t have to be online to practise your vocabulary. The trainer retrieves your current entries and learning levels from your PONS user account, so you can use it on your mobile device and on your computer at home.
PONS has been developing green materials for learning languages for life for over 30 years: from classic dictionaries and grammar aids to audio and software language courses right up to free online services.
More Information Of PONS Vocabulary Trainer
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to PONS Vocabulary Trainermore
ออนไลน์ พีพีทีวีช่อง36ดูสด11M 0.0
Polytechnic Online Class109M 0.0
Learning To Earning BD8.3M 0.0
علمني السياقة 20226.9M 0.0
Driving test in Turkey38M 0.0
Luyện Thi GPLX B1 - Thi thử B135M 0.0
Electrical Engineering Mcq App18M 0.0
Engineering Notes46M 0.0
Richmond R-XVI School District18M 0.0
Dakhil Madrasa Books 20229.1M 0.0
An Introvert's Voice29M 0.0
Kids Addition and Subtraction18M 4.3
iTooch Français CE235M 4.3
English with Lingualeo35M 4.7
English Grammar Tests19M 4.7
Count to 1013M 4.1
Markboard - Capture Student Learning6.3M 4.5
Dr. Panda Handyman77M 3.9
Dr. Panda Art Class91M 4.0
DragonBox NumbersVaries with device 4.4
MasterClass: Learn from the best32M 0.0
Tootooni! for Toddlers & Kids24M 4.7
Learn English Grammar33M 4.8