Promotional Video / Screenshot of Practical Medical Procedures
Description of Practical Medical Procedures
This Wiley - Blackwell app-book,Practical Medical Procedures at a Glance, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
Practical Medical Procedures at a Glance covers all the practical procedures required of UK medical students, Foundation Doctors, and other medical students worldwide, and provides a vital introduction and quick reference to support clinical skills sessions and ward placements. Providing clear explanations of each skill so that they can be efficiently learned, and ultimately, safely practiced, this guide is the perfect companion to clinical practice.
About this title
• Provides broad topic coverage based on the GMC guidelines as listed in Tomorrow’s Doctors, with concise and accessible explanation of the reasoning behind the skills
• Includes aide-memoires, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and checklists for self-evaluation
• Uses large, clear photographs and diagrams in a ‘step-by-step’ approach to each procedure and skill
• Features valuable ‘contraindications’ that show when it’s inappropriate to carry out certain procedures
• Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/practicalmedprocedures featuring interactive multiple choice questions and videos demonstrating practical techniques
Beginning with basic procedures and progressing to more complex skills, the title builds confidence and provides an invaluable overview of the skills needed throughout medical school and beyond, regardless of specialty.
Authors: Rachel K. Thomas
Publisher: Wiley – Blackwell
Medhand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Wiley Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.
More Information Of Practical Medical Procedures
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to Practical Medical Proceduresmore
Fall Alert – My Medic Watch20M 3.0
CNA Test Genie36M 4.8
ABC of Ear, Nose and Throat 6e6.3M 0.0
Journal Club: MedicineVaries with device 4.5
HEARING AID APP, HEARING AMPLIFIER25M 3.2
Surgical Oncology6.4M 0.0
Glycemic Index Load in food net carbs diet tracker6.6M 4.5
Clinical Constellation Bundle8.1M 0.0
Oxford Handbook Ophthalmology8.1M 0.0
Diabetes & Diet Tracker93M 4.7
Geriatrics At Your Fingertips17M 3.9