Preventicus Heartbeats. ECG alike medical test.
- 10000+ Installs -
Promotional Video / Screenshot of Preventicus Heartbeats. ECG alike medical test.
Description of Preventicus Heartbeats. ECG alike medical test.
With the digital medical product Preventicus Heartbeats you can easily check your heart rhythm with a smartphone camera. Regular usage supports the identification of undetected heart rhythm diseases, especially atrial fibrillation, for stroke prevention. Analysis and documentation of your measurements can be performed in ECG-comparable quality. The high accuracy of the application has been confirmed in international clinical studies. With >10 million performed analyses, Preventicus Heartbeats is one of the most successful German health apps.
Regular self-measurement of the heart rhythm, especially "atrial fibrillation screening", is recommended in the guidelines of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Heart Rhythm Association and is particularly suitable for people with an increasing risk of stroke:
- generally from the age of 65
- from 55 years of age in the presence of other cardiovascular risk factors (e.g. high blood pressure, diabetes, after a stroke or heart attack, in case of felt palpitations)
- according to doctor's recommendation
The purpose of the app is to detect evidences (suspected or tentative diagnoses) of cardiac arrhythmias, in particular
- Extremely irregular pulse (absolute arrhythmia) with suspected atrial fibrillation
- Suspected other cardiac arrhythmias with frequent irregular heartbeats (e.g. ectopic heartbeats)
- Determination of the heart rate with indications or suspicion of bradycardia (pulse too low) or tachycardia (pulse too high), without their further diagnostic differentiation
All results are suspected (tentative) diagnoses of a digital medical device, not an actual diagnosis in the medical sense. Suspected (tentative) diagnoses are under no circumstances a substitute for personal consultation, diagnosis or treatment by a physician. This app may not be used to make decisions in situations that are considered life-threatening.
A major risk factor for stroke is untreated atrial fibrillation (AF). It is often unnoticeable and only occurs occasionally, making it difficult to detect in a doctor's office. Therefore, guidelines recommend regular self-checking of the heart rhythm. After medical diagnosis of AF, a (mostly drug-based) therapy can almost normalize the risk of stroke.
Use the free basic version to get to know the measuring process, determine your heart rate and get first hints if the app detects possible heart rhythm disturbances. The full version offers you additional features:
- a detailed analysis and presentation of the measurement results in ECG comparable manner
- saving and sharing measurements as an ECG-comparable PDF document
- a longer 5-minute measurement option, especially if recommended by a doctor, in order to be able to record less frequent arrhythmic events more probably
- optionally the possibility for ECG technicians of Telecare centers to perform an evaluation of the measurements to exclude possible measurement errors and to verify rhythm disturbances from a medical-technical point of view. Use this possibility especially after a doctor's recommendation, since a medical-technical pre-qualification of your measurements can considerably support the subsequent diagnostics of your doctor
The Preventicus Heartbeats application is a clinically validated Class IIa medical device certified by TÜV NORD CERT GmbH and meets the basic requirements of the 93/42/EEC Directive or its national implementations. The quality management system of Preventicus GmbH is certified according to ISO 13485:2016. This standard formulates and defines the internationally valid requirements for quality management systems, especially for medical device manufacturers.
More Information Of Preventicus Heartbeats. ECG alike medical test.
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to Preventicus Heartbeats. ECG alike medical test.more
Krankheiten in der Schwangerschaft, 2 Auflage4.8M 0.0
Mount Sinai Guides: Gastroent.5.2M 0.0
HESI A2 Pocket Prep33M 4.2
Oxford Handbook of Epidemiology for Clinicians4.4M 0.0
Medical ID - In Case of Emergency (ICE)7.1M 4.7
Diagnosaurus DDx7.4M 4.5
Voice Analyst10M 4.1
Oxford Handbook of Respira Med7.0M 0.0
Oxford Handbook Tropical Med 410M 0.0
Dental Videos by DentiCalc21M 5.0
Cara Care: FODMAP, IBD, IBS Tracker, Poop Tracker68M 4.6