Promotional Video / Screenshot of RCIS Study Guide
Description of RCIS Study Guide
Studying for that pesky RCIS Exam? Check out this brand new app designed specifically for Cath Lab staff members looking to take their knowledge to the next step!
Take HUNDREDS of questions over Cardiology topics such as: Hemodynamics, anatomy, equipment, invasive procedures, medical terminology, etc...
• Study Material: Review for the RCIS by reading material on a variety of topics like Hemodynamics, Formulas, Anatomy, and others.
• Images: View angiograms and waveforms to answer certain questions and improve your image recognition skills!
• Timer: Take a practice exam with the timer to simulate a real life test experience, or turn it off and take an exam at your own pace.
• Question Results: Get immediate feedback if you get the answer correct or incorrect. See what the correct answer was so you can learn for next time!
• Exam Results: See your last score and average scores to see your trends. Are you on track to pass the RCIS Exam?
• Multiple Length Exams: Only have 10 minutes to study? Try a 20 Question exam to keep things quick. Have more time? Try the 125 Question exam to build your test taking endurance!
Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RCISStudyGuide/
Terms of Service:
This app, RCIS Study Guide, is designed to supplement other knowledge and experience in the Cath Lab and should NOT be used as a sole study aid for the RCIS exam from Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). Formal education and clinical experience should be the primary source for information in preparation for this exam. Due to the ever-changing nature of the medical field and its products, trials, procedures, techniques, etc. the answers to these questions should NOT be applied in medical practice. The developer of this app cannot accept any responsibility for any errors in information that is presented. You, the user, are accepting to use this app, RCIS Study Guide, “AS IS” and completely understand and agree to not hold the developer accountable for any information, or lack of information, found in this app. By accepting these terms you, the user, agree to not hold the developer of this app responsible for any RCIS exam results, passing or failing, and completely understand that this app is not affiliated with Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) in any way.
This app, RCIS Study Guide, is to be used for personal use only and should not be copied. The user agrees to use this app as is, and will not hold the developer accountable for any results from any real life tests/exams, i.e. RCIS exam from CCI. The user will not apply the information found in this app in real-life scenarios on people. This app takes no responsibility for anything other than personal use by the user.
This app is provided “AS IS”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. In no event shall the developer be liable for any claim, damages or other liability in any way in connection with this app and the information it contains.
The RCIS Study Guide App does not endorse any specific company, product, device, or brand. Some content in this app may reference certain companies, products, devices, or brands, however this does not indicate any relationship or affiliation with such company, product, device, or brand.
More Information Of RCIS Study Guide
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to RCIS Study Guidemore
Bennet Test Full1.3M 3.3
ACLS Rhythm Quiz2.1M 3.9
FlashRX - Top 250 Drugs21M 4.4
EMS ePCR4.1M 4.2
Nursing Calculator Pro (Ad free)2.1M 0.0
AnSo Anaesthesia Sonoanatomy121M 4.8
ECG Basics - Full27M 4.6
ECG Challenge2.7M 4.5
ICU Trials by ClinCalc2.0M 4.6
Bilateral Stimulation Therapy21M 0.0
Acupressure: Heal Yourself6.0M 4.6
Drugs Dictionary26M 4.5