Seizure Alert – My Medic Watch
- 5000+ Installs -
Promotional Video / Screenshot of Seizure Alert – My Medic Watch
Description of Seizure Alert – My Medic Watch
Seizure Alert - My Medic Watch is a smartwatch app which interprets data captured by sensor technologies on your smartwatch. By using innovative algorithms, it automatically detects if the wearer has a seizure and activates immediate emergency assistance.
My Medic Watch provides monthly and yearly subscriptions which include a 30-day free trial.
We do not sell or provide smartwatches, view our compatible smartwatch options at https://www.mymedicwatch.com/smartwatches/
Today, more and more people are choosing to live independently, in their own homes – aided by vital technology innovations like Seizure Alert - My Medic Watch, which was validated by Medical trials in Sydney.
Seizure Alert - My Medic Watch is designed to be downloaded to a wearable device such as a smartwatch. It can be worn by people of all ages who are prone to seizures, and people who are still living alone in their home.
This ground-breaking app uses proprietary and innovative algorithms, which interprets data automatically captured by sensor technologies on the smartwatch, to determine if the wearer has a seizure.
If the wearer does have a seizure, Seizure Alert - My Medic Watch automatically detects the event and notifies all dedicated caregivers, without the need for manual intervention, providing details of the individual’s location. The app can also be activated manually by the wearer if he or she is feeling unwell and requires assistance, simply by pressing a button on their smartwatch.
Seizure Alert - My Medic Watch allows people who are vulnerable to seizures to get immediate care and assistance when they have a seizure, so they remain feeling safe in their normal environment and can keep their autonomy.
This process has four steps:
1. Smart Detection: As soon as a seizure occurs, Seizure Alert - My Medic Watch detects it using smartwatch sensors and an accurate algorithm.
2. Immediate Alert: The app then automatically sends notifications with the wearer’s GPS location to the nominated caregivers without the need for manual intervention based on workflows of escalation.
3. Reassurance for Everyone: All caregivers are sent updates of the progress, keeping everyone informed and reassured.
4. Real-Time Data: Included in the user’s subscription is access to real-time data for all related medical episodes. The user can also choose to give access to his or her doctor, so that their medical data can be reviewed securely, online.
Thanks to Seizure Alert - My Medic Watch, those with a condition that makes them susceptible to seizures, can continue to live independently in their own homes, with ultimate peace of mind.
App subscription information:
With the My Medic Watch app subscriptions, the wearer has his/her smartwatch app running and benefits from being monitored all the time with automatic Seizure detection. These app subscriptions include automatic medical event app notifications to the patient and to the caregivers.
Please read below details about this subscription before purchasing it.
- Payment will be charged to the Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current month
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current month, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your Google Play Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that product, where applicable.
More Information Of Seizure Alert – My Medic Watch
What's new with you? Please tell everyone.
Similar to Seizure Alert – My Medic Watchmore
Lippincott Nursing Advisor28M 3.3
Advanced Language Therapy: Aphasia92M 4.2
Community Paediatrics7.7M 0.0
Hale’s Medications & Mothers' Milk44M 2.7
Apraxia Therapy: AphasiaVaries with device 4.7
Oxford Handbook Cardiology 2 E7.5M 0.0
Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 20/E98M 0.0
Teach Me Anatomy: 3D Human Body & Clinical Quizzes103M 4.6
NCE Pocket Prep12M 4.4
Taber's Medical Dictionary...6.6M 3.8